Terms of service
- General Provisions
1. This document is in accordance with Art. 435 and clause 2 of Art. 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation with the official offer (public offer) of the Limited Liability Company "Research and Production Firm Elektronika Service" (hereinafter the "Seller") and contains all the essential conditions for the sale to individuals and legal entities (hereinafter the "Buyer") of the Goods on the Internet. store located on the Internet at the address: http://www.ufpi.pro (hereinafter referred to as the “Store”). The Buyer and the Seller are hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Parties".
2. In case of acceptance of the conditions set out below and payment for services, a legal entity or individual who accepts this offer becomes a Buyer (in accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, acceptance of an offer is tantamount to concluding an agreement on the terms set out in the offer).
3. The fact of placing an order for the Goods from the Seller is the unconditional acceptance of the terms of this agreement, and the Buyer is considered as a person who entered into a contractual relationship with the Seller.
4. Relations in the field of consumer protection are regulated by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Law of the Russian Federation "On Protection of Consumer Rights" and other regulatory acts of the Russian Federation adopted in accordance with it.
5. The seller reserves the right to make changes to this agreement.
2. Subject of the contract
1. The subject of this agreement is the purchase by the Buyer of the Goods presented on the Store website, in accordance with the prices indicated in the Store, on the day of ordering the Goods.
3. The price of the product
1. Prices for the Goods in the Store are indicated in the currency of the Russian Federation.
2. The price of the Goods can be changed by the Seller unilaterally. In this case, the price for the Goods ordered by the Buyer is not subject to change.
3. The prices for the Goods in the Store catalog are indicated without shipping costs, as well as without taking into account the cumulative discounts and bonuses of the Buyer.
4. The delivery price of the order is included in the total cost of the Order. At the same time, order delivery is not an independent service. Delivery cost is determined based on the provisions of Article 6 of this Agreement.
1. The Buyer's order is made independently by the Buyer on the Store website.
2/ Checkout can be made in the Store around the clock by adding the Product to the cart and performing a sequence of actions to select the delivery method and payment method. The order, as well as this Agreement, are considered confirmed by the Buyer after he clicks the "Place an order" button.
3. In order to be able to place Orders on the Store website, the Buyer fills out the registration form and confirms acceptance of the terms of this Agreement on the Store website.
4. To execute the Order, the data from the registration form are transferred to the Seller.
5. Making an Order without confirmation of agreement with the terms of this Agreement is impossible.
6. The term for confirming your order by the manager is no more than a day, on weekdays.
5. Payment for the Order
1. Payment for the Order is made in accordance with the total cost of the Order, determined depending on the delivery method and payment method chosen by the Buyer, as well as taking into account the Buyer's personal discount, bonuses and shares valid on the date of the Order.
2. Ways of payment.
1. In case of self-pickup - in cash, to a card or to the seller's bank account.
2. On the site through the payment form of the PayPal payment system (for buyers outside the Russian Federation).
3. On the site through the payment form of the OnPay payment system.
4. On the site through the form of payment "from card to card". In a reply letter, you will receive a Sberbank card number to pay for the order.
5. For legal entities, residents of the Russian Federation, upon request via e-mail - to the Seller's bank account.
3. The seller has the right to establish temporary discounts for certain goods or groups of goods.
4. The seller has the right to establish temporary discounts for individual goods, groups of goods or all goods, depending on the chosen methods of payment and delivery.
5. Seller has the right to conduct other promotions in accordance with its own marketing policy.
6. Order and delivery of goods
1. Delivery in the city of the presence of the Store is not carried out. In case of self-pickup, the Buyer picks up the Goods on his own within 2 (two) business days, from 10:00 to 18:00 on business days. After two days, the reservation is canceled from the goods, the order is canceled.
1. The Buyer undertakes to inspect the Goods at the time of its transfer by the Seller and refuse to accept the Goods if there are obvious defects in the Goods.
2. The risk of accidental loss of the Goods passes from the Seller to the Buyer at the time of its transfer.
1. Delivery methods in Russia and abroad (Intermediaries):
- Russian Post;
- Transport company SDEK;
- Boxberry delivery service.
2. The cost and delivery time are determined in accordance with the tariffs and rules of the Intermediary chosen by the Buyer.
3. The risk of accidental loss of the Goods passes from the Seller to the Intermediary at the time of its transfer.
4. The Buyer undertakes to inspect the Goods at the time of its transfer by the Intermediary and immediately submit to the Intermediary a claim (application for damages) in the event of obvious defects in the Products in the manner established by the Intermediary.
5. The cost of delivery is paid by the Buyer at the same time as payment for the Goods.
3. If the ordered Goods are out of stock (and cannot be delivered on time), the Seller has the right to offer either wait for the Goods or choose a replacement. When the Goods appear, the Seller informs the Buyer using the Buyer's contact information previously specified when placing the order.
7. Rights and obligations of the parties
1. The seller undertakes:
1. From the moment this agreement is concluded, ensure that all obligations to the Buyer are fully fulfilled in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
2. Do not disclose any private information of the Buyer and do not provide access to this information to third parties, except as provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation or at the request of the Buyer himself.
2. The seller has the right:
1. The seller reserves the right to default on the order in the event of force majeure situations.
2. The seller reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement and the prices of the Goods unilaterally until the conclusion of the agreement. All changes take effect immediately upon posting.
3. The buyer undertakes:
1. Before the conclusion of the agreement, familiarize yourself with the content and terms of the Offer Agreement, tariffs, delivery and payment rules for the Goods offered for sale in the Store.
2. In fulfillment by the Seller of his obligations to the Buyer, the latter must provide all the necessary data that uniquely identifies him as the Buyer and is sufficient to deliver the Goods ordered by him to the Buyer.
8. Exchange and return of goods
1. Exchange and return of goods of proper quality
1. The exchange and return of the Goods of good quality is made within 7 (Seven) days from the date of receipt of the Order, not counting the day of sale, if the specified Goods were not in use, their presentation, consumer properties, packaging, seals, factory labels have been preserved.
2. To return the Goods to the Buyer, it is necessary to fill out a Return Application, and also transfer the Goods to the Seller. In this case, the cost of delivery of the Goods to the Seller is paid by the Buyer. When returning the Goods from the regions, the transfer of the Goods to the Seller is mandatory through the Russian Post.
3. The Buyer does not have the right to refuse the Goods of good quality, having individually defined properties, if the specified Goods can be used exclusively by the Buyer who buys it.
4. According to paragraph 4 of Art. 26.1 of the Law of the Russian Federation on the Protection of Consumer Rights, in case of refusal from the Goods of good quality, the cost of delivery is withheld from the Buyer.
5. The list of goods of good quality that cannot be returned or exchanged is specified in Appendix No. 1 to this Agreement (List of non-food goods of good quality that cannot be returned or exchanged for similar goods of other sizes, shapes, dimensions, styles, colors or configurations (approved by resolution Government of the Russian Federation of January 19, 1998 N 55) (as amended on October 20, 1998, February 6, 2002). The document becomes invalid from January 1, 2021 in connection with the publication of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 11, 2020 N 1036.
6. If the Buyer refuses the Goods in accordance with paragraphs. 8.1.1., 8.1.2. of this Agreement, the Seller returns to him the actually paid value of the Goods, with the exception of the delivery cost, no later than 10 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of the request from the Buyer for a refund.
7. If, at the time of the Buyer's request, a similar product is not on sale from the Seller, the Buyer has the right to refuse to execute the contract and demand the return of the money paid for the specified product. The seller is obliged to return the money paid for the returned goods within 3 days from the date of return of the goods.
8. Features of the exchange and return of the Goods of good quality in cases where the Goods were purchased taking into account a discount and / or partially paid for with bonuses. In these cases, if the Buyer refuses the Goods, the Seller returns to the Buyer the amount actually paid by him in accordance with the sales and / or cashier's receipt or invoice.
2. Exchange and return of goods of inadequate quality is carried out in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation "On Protection of Consumer Rights".
1. Features of the return of goods of inadequate quality
1. Based on clauses 6.4.3., 6.4.4. of this Agreement, in case of revealing obvious defects of the Goods, as well as the box in which the Goods were delivered, the Buyer shall immediately submit a claim to the Intermediary in accordance with the procedure established by the Intermediary.
2. In the event that hidden defects of the Goods are discovered during the warranty period specified in the warranty card for this Product, received by the Buyer at the time of transfer of the Goods by the Seller, the Buyer is guided by the rules set forth in the specified warranty card.
3. In the event that hidden defects of the Goods for which the warranty period is not established, for the initial consideration by the Seller of the Buyer's application, the Buyer must fully photograph the box in which he received the Goods from the Intermediary, and the Goods itself. Send a photo, a scanned completed and signed Request for Return, a copy of an identity document (passport) and a copy of a sales receipt confirming the fact of payment for the ordered goods and delivery by e-mail.
4. If the revealed hidden defects of the Goods cannot be eliminated, and the Goods are replaced with identical or similar in characteristics, the Seller undertakes to return to the Buyer the cost of the order actually paid by the Buyer, taking into account delivery (if hidden defects are revealed in all positions of the Order), and the cost of the purchased Goods used for calculation of the Buyer's cumulative discount in accordance with clause 5.3. of this Agreement, in this case, it is reduced by the amount actually returned to the Buyer, excluding the cost of delivery. At the same time, bonuses spent on this Product when placing an Order are not returned to the Buyer's personal account, taking into account the provisions of clause 5.2. actual agreement.
3. The funds are returned to the Buyer by bank or postal transfer within the time frame, in accordance with the internal regulations of the bank or post office, according to the completed Application for return. If the Order was paid by a bank card, the funds, taking into account the provisions of Article 8 of this Agreement, are returned to the account of the bank card from which the payment was made.
9. Force majeure circumstances
1. The parties are released from liability for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under the contract for the duration of the force majeure.
2. Force majeure means extraordinary and insurmountable circumstances under these conditions that prevent the Parties from fulfilling their obligations under this Agreement. These include natural phenomena (earthquakes, floods, etc.), circumstances of public life (military operations, states of emergency, major strikes, epidemics, etc.), prohibitive measures of state bodies (prohibition of transportation, currency restrictions, international sanctions trade bans, etc.).
3. During this time, the Parties have no mutual claims, and each of the Parties assumes its own risk of the consequences of force majeure.
10. Responsibility of the Parties and Dispute Resolution
1. The parties are responsible for non-fulfillment and / or improper fulfillment of obligations under this agreement in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. Controversial issues arising in the course of the execution of this agreement are resolved through negotiations.
3. If it is impossible to resolve disputes through negotiations, each of the Parties can defend their violated rights in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
11. Contract time
1. The parties acknowledge that the fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement begins from the moment of contacting the Seller or its signing, and ends with the full fulfillment of obligations by the parties.